SkyWest Immigration Consultant will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal.
If Client has paid twice by mistake for one transaction,then one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.
- The refund percentages mentioned are for the full service fee paid. Refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the product is paid without any balance. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of the mentioned clauses or if they haven’t paid the complete full service fee mentioned.
- The immigration pronouncements at times are discounted on the basis of future expectations and clients are registered in advance, i.e., before the actual qualification/s is announced to make sure that the cap system is met. It’s pre-agreed that the client does acknowledge this and is ready to do so to cut the last minute rush and get ready as per all requirements by the time the immigration authorities announce them. If the client’s profile is not eligible after the announcement, client can choose to transfer to other opportunities.
- SkyWest Immigration Consultant has a zero tolerance policy for charge backs. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid will be permanently blacklisted and barred from use of the service. Unpaid debts will be reported to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
- The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the SkyWest Immigration Consultant consultation fee and the applicable tax. However, the refund would be calculated only on the SkyWest Immigration Consultant consultation fee. The tax component is non-refundable at any stage.
- In case of rejection by the Immigration and Visa Authorities, SkyWest Immigration Consultant will refund the applicable amount as per stated in the agreement. The refund will be made within 45 to 60 working days after the client submits the Refund Claim Form to SkyWest Immigration Consultant. Client has to enclose a copy of the letter of rejection from the Authority to support the Refund Claim. If a client fails to enclose a copy of the rejection letter or rejection stamp on the client’s passport, SkyWest Immigration Consultant will not refund applicable refund amount. Client also has to enclose the refund request form, a copy of his/her receipt for payment made to SkyWest Immigration Consultant. Failure to enclose these documents will make the client ineligible for the refund.
- The company is not responsible for any delay caused by third-party services such as Courier Services etc. based on external factors like these. Also, clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.
- Clients should understand and agree that, under the Australian Immigration process, partner skills assessment result is subject to the decision of the concerned authorities, and SkyWest Immigration Consultant has no control on the outcome of the application.
- SkyWest Immigration Consultant is not responsible for refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have been paid to any Assessing Bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in the event of the applicant not getting approval of visa/immigration, or in case of rejection or non acceptance of his/her application at any stage by any respective authority. The registration/processing fees only includes the charges towards the services rendered by SkyWest Immigration Consultant and does not include any application or assessing fees. The applicant agrees to pay the entire additional fees, as applicable during the processing.
- The applicant accepts that the immigration process includes showing enough funds, if applicable, which differs from country to country and the process/category the applicant applies. The applicant undertakes to meet such requirement as desired by the concerned immigration/other authorities, and failure to provide such funds by the applicant shall not make SkyWest Immigration Consultant liable for any refund of the service charges or part thereof. In such cases, no refund request for service charges will be entertained.
- The client also accepts that all/any registrations for any countries before this client declaration agreement date, if any, with SkyWest Immigration Consultant would be nullified, and no claim of the service or the fee can be claimed until it is given in writing by SkyWest Immigration Consultant.
- In case of the visa being rejected on the following grounds no refund will be made.
- If the applicants fail to attend the visa interview.
- If the applicant does not comply with the requirements of the Embassy or the Consulate.
- Failure of the medical examination by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
- Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 3 months old.
- Submission of fraudulent documents.
- A prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application.
- Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- The client fails to get the required score in IELTS/French test to meet the eligibility criteria and as advised by the SkyWest Immigration Consultant consultant.
- There would be no refund if the client abandons his/her case within 3 months from the date of registration.
- Non-communication with your Process Consultant for a period of 3 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment.
- The application or processing fee paid to visa authorities or any other institution is the liability of the client and is not included in the service charges. SkyWest Immigration Consultant will not entertain any claim of refund in case of rejection.
- The client must offer, inside 60 days, each and every paper, forms, and facts that will make it possible for SkyWest Immigration Consultant to work on his/her documentation and make it submit-ready before the appropriate assessing/immigration authority. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting fee offered to SkyWest Immigration Consultant is outstanding.
- The client should notify SkyWest Immigration Consultant of each and every communication received by him/her from the processing visa office-in writing or via phone-inside a week of the receiving of such a message. Besides, the client shall notify the said immigration consultancy of each and every communication, both, via written form and via phone-undertaken by the client, straight with the involved visa bureau inside a week or 7 days of such a contact. This comprises personal visits made to the visa office, and/or inquiry made via phone. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no money back whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to SkyWest Immigration Consultant.
- The client will participate in each and every interview, as and when needed by the concerned processing visa agency, at the place mentioned by the visa agency, and at his own cost, and swiftly follow each and every given order as given by the visa agency. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no refund whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to SkyWest Immigration Consultant.
- If the application/petition is returned/rejected/delayed owing to an error in the application fee or mode of payment, the applicant agrees not to contest on withdrawal of his application on this ground; as the payment and the mode of the payment of application fee is the sole liability of the applicant.
- It is understood that submission of an application for immigration is never generic, routine and/or time bound. The concerned case officer may call for additional documents, as per the changing requirements of the process, and may request for further submission of such additional documents to the concerned immigration authorities. Any request for the refund on these grounds will not be entertained.
- In the event that the immigration law changes anytime after you have signed this agreement, i.e., anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you have become ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for, and you have paid the entire amount. SkyWest Immigration Consultant will refund a certain percent of SkyWest Immigration Consultant service fee paid by the client as specified in the agreement. The refund will be made within 45 to 60 working days after the client submits SkyWest Immigration Consultant Refund Claim Form to SkyWest Immigration Consultant. The client should enclose with the refund request form a copy of his receipt for payment made to SkyWest Immigration Consultant. Failure to enclose this will also make the client ineligible for the refund.
- In the event that you have signed up for SkyWest Immigration Consultant services under the installment payment option or made a part payment and the immigration law changes after you have signed this agreement or anytime during the processing of your application, and due to this change of law, you are now ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for. In this case, the client will not be entitled to a refund of any fees previously paid as the first installment or any part payment to SkyWest Immigration Consultant.
- The client should also understand and accept that no refund or transfer of SkyWest Immigration Consultant fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his/her application or decides to opt out due to any reason during the proceedings after he/she signs-up.
- The client should also understand and accept that no refund or adjustment of SkyWest Immigration Consultant fee will be done in the event he or she abandons the original service/process he or she has signed-up for and decides to switch over to another service/process with SkyWest Immigration Consultant or opts for immigration to a different country.
- SkyWest Immigration Consultant has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant:
- a) Does not submit all documents within the stipulated time from the date of his/her registration which is normally within 60 days.?
- b) Tries to malign the name of the company in whatsoever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation.
- c) Doesn’t respond to the mails and calls made by the company for more than a month.
- d) Backs out due to personal reasons.
- e) Failure in medicals of the client or his family members included in the application form.
- f) Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate which is not less than 3 months old?
- g) Failure to provide sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his/her family members included in the application?
- h) Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application
- i) Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- The client herewith agrees to meet all the requirements of the concerned authorities who conduct an assessment or decide on visa outcome. The client also agrees to submit all the documents including originals if required by the concerned assessing authorities. The client understands that any failure on his/her part to submit these documents or part thereof is an independent failure of client and SkyWest Immigration Consultant is in no way responsible for the same. Hence, the client agrees that failure to produce documents cannot be a valid reason to claim a refund.
- The client will settle all charges which may be owed to a variety of government and skills appraisal bodies and language testing organizations such as but not restricted to the skills appraisal costs, education assessment cost, visa fee, petition costs, the IELTS/French test, medical tests, etc. The given charges are strictly non-refundable and not adjustable by either any of the receiving offices or the immigration consultancy, notwithstanding the final conclusion on the visa petition. A favorable appraisal or conclusion is the sole prerogative of the involved organization, even as the immigration consultancy exercises no control at all over the final outcome at any phase of the visa petition. SkyWest Immigration Consultant has given no assurance whatever of a favorable appraisal or end result of the projected petition of the client in any phase.
- The client will inform SkyWest Immigration Consultant about every news involving a change of housing/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial status/service or company, newly born kids or any police/unlawful case after the submission of the petition and while the processing is going on till the time of the discharge of Permanent Residence Permit. The client’s inability to do the same will only show that no refund at all is outstanding of any advisory charges given to the immigration consultancy.
- By signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail our services, the client cannot withdraw AT ANY POINT during the process because of own personal circumstances, which may have changed. It is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. As a business with heavy investment, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided for or when any part of the process has commenced.
- The client clearly accepts that he has been apprised of the usual waiting durations/average processing time, as appropriate to his permit class, and further that such waiting durations/usual processing time solely depends on the convenience of processing visa office/appraisal body. The client also fully agrees and realizes that he will never have any claims whatsoever on any sort of refund of the charge made on or off-site, on the ground of the extended petition processing time periods.
- SkyWest Immigration Consultant has not offered any sort of assurance, advice or pledge on work or job assurance, following an approval for the permit and after landing for any given overseas country. No compensation will be claimed of any advisory/consulting/secretarial service charges offered earlier to SkyWest Immigration Consultant by the client on the ground that SkyWest Immigration Consultant has been unable to offer a job guarantee abroad.
- There are certain countries which have a cap system, and hence the approval of Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence is subject to the cap not reached for that year. The client may have the required points as required by the immigration authorities of the specified country, but he/she still may not get the Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence if the cap has been reached for that year. Failing to get a Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence because of the cap limit cannot be a reason for claiming a refund, and client fully understands the same.
- If your request for a refund falls under the acceptable terms and conditions of the Company and the service agreement, the time taken to process such a request would be 45 to 60 working days.
- The service amount was written is for the full service as on the date of registering, and only includes an individual’s application. Any assumption of extended services to family or children is at the client’s discretion, and the company will not be held responsible for these kinds of assumptions.
- The client shall loyally reveal before SkyWest Immigration Consultant, each and every detail involving each and every case, existing or past, cases of wrong-doings and/or conviction, and insolvency leveled against the clients and those who are dependent on him. If he does not reveal such details, and if the same is found afterward, no refunds at all of the money given to SkyWest Immigration Consultant in question will be made.
Any fees paid to SkyWest Immigration Consultant are for the provision of services listed on SkyWest Immigration Consultant’ website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our services using one of our accepted payment methods.
SkyWest Immigration Consultant is not a part of any government authority/organization or embassy. We are a Private Limited company and we do not have the authority to grant you a visa of any kind. We can only assist and advise people who want to migrate or travel to their selected country. Please note that the final decision on all visa applications rests with the relevant government departments in their respective countries.
Our agreements with clients are drawn on the bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelled out clearly. Our terms are transparent and there is nothing hidden.
The applicant has noticed all the above provisions in detail, agrees, and continues to adhere to all the terms and conditions of signing/acknowledging this agreement.
SkyWest Immigration Consultant is operated and controlled in India with its registered office at Hyderabad, Telangana. The laws of the Government of India and the State Government of Telangana will govern the validity, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement. The courts in Hyderabad, Telangana alone shall have jurisdiction to try any dispute between the company and any person arising out of any issue concerning the company.
The client hereby agrees and understands the deliverables of the service signed up for, and hence will not initiate a chargeback (applicable only for Card Payments).